Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This is the web site of 1derWorks.
You may contact us using our online contact form.
For each visitor to our Web pages, our Web servers automatically recognize only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The Information We Collect
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted to 1derworks.com. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number.
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself and/or others (ex: gifts) when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order – such as the shipping company. We have scrutinized these outside parties to ensure they, too, have policies in place to protect your privacy. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Secure Ordering and Payments
- We know you want secure online payments. That is why 1derworks.com uses PayPal for payment processing. PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To the Privacy of Children
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us an email using the email address we have on file requesting such information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please contact us.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy,
you may contact us. You may also contact your local chapter of the Better Business Bureau, state or local consumer protection office, the Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202.FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.htm.