Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
This is the website of 1derWorks.com
We offer services ONLY by invitation and referral. You must be invited by a trusted partner to join our network of trust. We vet all our potential clients prior to offering our services.
For each visitor to our web pages, our web servers automatically recognize the visitor’s domain name and general location (city, state, country), but not their e-mail address.
The Information We Collect
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted to 1derworks.com. in the process of serving clients who may order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, gather information volunteered by visitors and clients, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, and etc., in order to process visitor requests.
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself and/or others when placing an order for services or products only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order – such as a shipping company. We have scrutinized these outside parties to ensure they, too, have policies in place to protect your privacy. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Secure Ordering and Payments
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To the Privacy of Children
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending us an email using the email address we have on file requesting such information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please contact us.
How To Contact Us
- Because we work only with referred and select clients to whom we provide our contact details, we offer no such page or form on this website.